Saturday, February 9, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look

Hooray for ammonia-free colors!

Lately I've only been using ammonia-free colors. I dye my hair more than I should, partially because my hair grows really fast, and partially because my hair color always seems to fade back to a blonde tone in a short amount of time. Next time I color, (which won't be for a while since I just DIY ombré'd over my fresh dye) I plan on using a semi-permanent color.

I've used Clairol Natural Instincts before, and they work okay, but I don't find them to be as vibrant as a regular permanent color. I recently came across the L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look Color, which are also semi-permanent, meaning they last through 28 shampoos.



There are 26 colors in the line. They are all a créme gloss, much like the Garnier Olia color I used and reviewed this week.

I would probably chose to use the Dark Golden Blonde color, or maybe be daring and go for Light Auburn Brown.

Have you ever used L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look hair color? Do you, or have you ever, used a semi-permanent hair color? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment