Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Haul + Upcoming Reviews

Hello! It has been a while!

Today I went shopping, my favorite past time. Here is what I bought, and will review the next few days and weeks as I use the products.

*The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

*Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Shampoo for Dry Hair

*L'Oreal EverCrème Deep Nourishing Masque

*Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium

*L'Oreal True Match Super-blendable Compact Makeup in N1 Soft Ivory

*L'Oreal Color Caresse by Color Riche in Fiery Veil

*L'Oreal Color Caresse by Color Riche in Pink Cashmere

*Essie Nail Lacquer in A Crewed Interest

*Essie Nail Lacquer in E-nuff Is E-nuff

*Essie Nail Lacquer in In The Cab-ana

*Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo

I will add the links as I review!

No comments:

Post a Comment